International Freight Forwarding
At Warehouzez, the essence of our business is to ensure the fulfillment of your business' logistics requirements. We totally understand how crucial freight forwarding is in the supply chain management. The core of freight forwarding is to collect the cargo from the seller or manufacturer and deliver it to the buyer. We ensure hassle free movement of your cargo across the cities or continents.
We provide the best warehouse services to our clients. We manage the movement of commodities to from their source destination to the end destination. Our team is well- versed in various modes of transportation ( like road, air, sea and so on). We make it a point to provide our clients with cost- efficient and worthwile cargo shipping solutions based on their needs. Furthermore, we also offer storage facilities for every business out there. Warehouzez, The Digital Supply Chain has its warehouses in over 70 locations across the country. Our warehouses are well- established and equipped with the latest technology. We plan and organize the "forwarding" of the goods/ freight as per the demands of our clients. To reduce the costs of our customers, we even negotiate the freight rates to offer cost- effective shipping.
Locations all over india
Freight Forwarding Services
Enlisted Below are the Services We Offer to Our Clients -
- Making arrangements for the storage of the cargo.
- Managing the forwarding or distribution of the cargo.
- Negotiating the freight rates.
- Processing all the required documents for shipping.
- Arranging for the transportation (from the source destination to the end destination).
- Ensuring hassle- free over the border cargo movement.
- Ensuring the overall safety of freight.
Here's A List Of Our Prominent Features Under This Service Offering -
- Latest technology to trace and track (Air, Ocean and so on).
- Regular Updates regarding the shipment status.
- Specialized reports
- Managing Events
- Authentic and accurate information
- Green Counter
- Ensuring safety of goods
- Cost- effective transfer of goods